Tuesday, February 8, 2011

los campesinos

i just bought myself this los campesinos shirt as a present to myself because i've been working so much lately. the purpose of working is to have money and the purpose of money is to buy cool shit, so it's justified. actually this is present #3 i've gotten myself this week. i also got myself three shirts from Express and the book - I Don't Care About Your Band. oh well, i deserve it. if i dont buy myself stuff to make me happy no one else will. or something like that.
speaking of los campesinos i found these lyrics particularly enlightening over the course of my life.

I taught myself the only way to vaguely get along in love
Is to like the other slightly less than you get in return
I keep feeling like I'm being undercut

No comments:

Post a Comment