Monday, September 12, 2011

i knew it!

i've been saying it this whole year. maybe all of last year too. i needed a change but my life was just so stagnant and i felt no matter how i tried i couldn't make anything happen.
well it happened!
new job, new apartment, new guy (maybe).

i'm really happy right now.
although, i lost another friendship, but again, it's for the best. this person took advantage of me and i never want to speak with them again. looking at it from a positive, i'm happy this happened now because i am stronger than ever and i have a lot of other exciting things to focus on, so i can put this in the back of my mind.


i've been adding a lot to my etsy site. my pictures are so crappy though, i really need to have someone help me take real pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment