Sunday, March 14, 2010

oh wow.



i have been watching so many episodes of Skins the past couple of days that my subconscious is developing a british accent.

i have been extremely lazy today. but i enjoyed laying around in my underwear all afternoon. i needed to sleep off my awful hangover after my lovely night. seeing all my friends was really great. before my sister and i went out we messed around on chat roulette for a while. we started drinking modelos and before i knew it i was already pretty much past my limit at the bar. i was having too much fun and too many boys were buying me shots. i was disappointed that i got so drunk. i really wanted to kiss him more than just bye. and i really hope i didnt make an idiot of myself. well i guess i didn't mess up too bad because we are hanging out again on tuesday.

it seems so strange that boys choose me.

No comments:

Post a Comment