Monday, May 17, 2010

monday



i had a really fun weekend. i went out friday with a bunch of friends and had a really crazy night. luckily for me we didnt stay out too late because jacq and john were leaving for florida in the morning. i still woke up on saturday with a killer hangover. i got breakfast at a diner with my sis and i almost puked. i napped the rest of the afternoon which was exactly what i needed. it was so nice to just relax and lay around.
at night i went to kumas corner for dinner. of course it was amazing. i split my burger with matt because there was no way i could finish it. we went out to a few bars after we ate.
yesterday and today were much needed rest days. i went to the mall with my sister during the day today and we got sushi station for lunch.
this weekend was better than i could have hoped. i already had high expectations for it because it was my first weekend in 19 days.
i am always paranoid that people don't like me. i think i just need to take a minute and realize that people have other things going on. if they are acting weird it might be because they are dealing with something. i hope i can remember this the next time i jump to conclusions and think i should write off my friends.

i just finished working out. it felt so good. i ran for about 20 minutes with my sister and then i did a workout video. my legs are shaking, and im sure they will be really sore tomorrow. which is a good thing.
i need to start paying more attention to what i eat. i am starting to gain some weight. while i was on vacation i was eating anything i wanted and when i got home i didnt change my eating habits back. it's been fun, but it's time to start being healthy again. plus im leaving for boston wednesday and i don't think there is going to be time for running.
i am going to watch the gossip girl season finale in about 40 minutes. i can't wait~ that show is such a guilty pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment