Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday

I know this needs to be ironed, but i finally finished my zombie x-stitch! i actually completed it last Sunday, but i never got around to blogging it. i also started making a skirt on Sunday. i wish i had more time to make things! i think i'm going to get a big container to store all the things i've made that i want to sell. that way they are protected and all in one place once stevie and i finally open something up.

my sister's and my mom's birthdays are coming up! they were both born on september 6th. i love baking so i'm going to make a really good cake this year, not from the box. well actually i will be using boxed cake mix, but other ingredients as well. for Christmas my family got me the Cake Dr. Cookbook. i love it.i'm exited to do alot of birthday present shopping this weekend and hopefully finding some time to finish my skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment