Wednesday, September 1, 2010

tequila tuesday (yesterday)

(via)
the picture doesn't have anything to do with my post, i just thought she was pretty.

yesterday i went to D.S. Tequila for my cousin, Heather's birthday party. It was so nice spending some time with her. She just lost her mom and I'm sure this birthday was really tough for her. I am glad my sister and I were able to be there for her. She was so happy to see us and thankful that we came. It was a lot of fun. We drank too many margaritas for a Tuesday night.

when i got home from the gym tonight i made a quick dinner of fake chicken nuggets and cooked spinach, took charlee on a short walk and then watched Teen Mom online. that show makes me feel so sad for those girls, except for Amber, who is the comedic relief even though she doesn't realize it. the girls are all dealing with such hard situations. i want to just go there and help them! this season has just been beating up on poor catelyn. i hope things get better for her. i am so happy that i dont have any of their lives.

im going to work some more on my x stitch. i am motivated to get some of my projects done so stevie and i can open an etsy shop soon. goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment