Friday, September 10, 2010

exhausted

these are the pumpkins i made for the Pumpkin Patch Crochet Along. i am working on my third pumpkin right now because my mom wants me to make one for my cousin and one for my aunt who i will be seeing in two weeks for the bar's anniversary.

i am so tired right now. i went out last night with alyssa and stayed out much later than i wanted to. it was nice hanging out with her though, she's a really fun friend.


i was super tired all day at work and then i dragged myself to the gym. oh and guess who just texted me. gross. boys are so dumb. when you like them they never contact you and when you are over them then they start trying.


i came up with a tattoo i want to get on my upper thigh. i have been thinking about it for a really long time and i think i am set on this idea. i won't talk about it just in case i do change my mind for the millionth time, but i'm 99% sure right now. i even called the tattoo shop when i got home to see when the artist i want is available. the guy on the phone said he'll be in on friday next week so i guess i just have to go in and hope he's not busy. i'm off next friday so hopefully that's the day! ugh time for bed.

1 comment:

  1. love the pumpkins! I'm getting requests from my family members to make them some too!
    Can't wait to see your tattoo!
    I'm wanting a new one too!!

    ReplyDelete