Thursday, September 9, 2010

Already Thursday

(via)
the weather is starting to change into fall. it's such a great feeling. i think this is the change i have been waiting for. fall is my favorite season, i feel like it was made for me.

my birthday is coming up in a few weeks. originally i planned on not doing anything. every year i hype up my birthday and then it turns out to be a giant let down. this year i decided i wasn't going to do anything. i really want to focus on myself and not worry about friends getting along and boys and bars and all the things that have been bothering me lately. then my mom came up with a great idea. my cousin's bar in Indiana is having it's one year anniversary on the weekend of my birthday. she told me to get some girlfriends and stay at this spa/hotel right down the street. the hotel looks gorgeous on the outside (from the pictures online). it is on a lake with a forest surrounding the lake. i think the leaves will be starting to change at that time so it would be so pretty! barbie and stevie agreed to go and michelle said she'll come down for the bar. jackie said maybe depending on if she can scrounge up enough cash.
i know i am hyping it up again, but i think this birthday will be one of my favorites. it will be the low-key perfect relaxing birthday i wanted.

last night i took michelle out to dinner at pepes because i didn't go to her birthday party. lucas was in a bad mood, but michelle and i drank too many margaritas to care. it was a lot of fun hanging out with her. when we got home i french braided her hair while we watched part of the jeffersons (lol) and family guy. then we started listening to music to find lyrics for the sister tattoo we have been planning on getting for the past year or so. nothing seems perfect enough yet.

the weekend was a lot of fun hanging out with barbie and stevie. and on monday having the yearly ron of japan birthday dinner with my family. heather and karen came along. it was a fun time, good food and they got lots of nice presents. my dad got my mom an ipad!

i also finally got to hang out with the guy i thought i liked. i am really glad i was able to see him because it made me realize that we have nothing in common, including personalities. i always kinda thought he was a loser. well...that's confirmed. not like nerd loser, more of a jerk loser. i don't want to see him at all anymore. i think my distancing myself is making him think i'm playing hard to get because he's trying to hang out more than ever. but really i just want him to go away.
i have decided that i am going to stop looking for a boyfriend right now. instead i am just going to focus on loving and improving myself . i am actually quite happy with my friends and family right now, so i don't want to screw up that dynamic. i am so lucky to have so many great people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment