Thursday, October 7, 2010

alone in the city

I used to feel so alone in the city.
All those gazillions of people and
then me, on the outside. Because
how do you meet a new person?
I was very stumped by this for many
years. And then I realized, you just
say, Hi. They may ignore you. Or
you may marry them. And that
possibility is worth that one word.

- Augusten Burroughs


this is true. maybe i'll say hi to cute boys on saturday at VeganMania. maybe not. dont care.




This is a picture from our hotel room in Chesterton IN.

my shoes came in the mail! im really happy i got them.

i hung out with matt and james last night at Stadium. i miss them so much. ever since matt moved downtown i see them a lot less. and im sure that matt living with my ex bf is a huge part of that also. these are presents James gave me last night for my birthday. he made the wine with his grandpa. i had some tonight and it tastes amazing. but it brought on a wave of exhaustion.
here's a pic of james wishing he was a model.

and here's a dumb picture of matt. im too tired to search for a normal pic of either of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment