Wednesday, December 1, 2010

for me


(via)

i am completely satisfied with being single right now. i am really happy with my life and the way things are going for me. i feel like a boy would just waste a lot of my time. i know this because they have been wasting my time for years now. i mean not that i have some epic project they are keeping me from.
they take part of me away. i am not completely myself, i always change no matter how much i tell myself that i haven't or i won't. because when i look back now i see all the things i've missed because of them. or maybe i was wasting their time since i was the one to end it. every time.

this year has been the worst with all of the awkward first dates and kisses and calls. i don't want to bother with it anymore. i am too picky. no one is good enough or they kiss my forehead or their mouth tastes weird or they sell beef jerky. i give up and i am happy about giving up. i feel like the burden of caring about this is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment