Tuesday, January 25, 2011

dear diary.

(via)

so really it's just that i don't like guys who like me.
i made out with a dude last saturday but since he seemed interested in me i felt nothing for him. ignored his calls and texts. said maybe to plans i knew i wouldnt keep.
but im obsessed over the one guy i know i shouldn't be. the guy who doesnt seem interested in me at all anymore.
does life just always have to be tragic or am i sabotaging potential relationships before they start? do i want to be alone and upset all the time? im pretty fucking sure i dont. i would just love to know how i messed up the one i cared about. but i guess life would be too good if something worked out for once. life needs to keep me miserable so i dont accomplish anything. if i was happy i could do so much shit. like have energy to do my laundry or something.
you know that feeling when you're getting into the car and you slam you head on the door frame? it's just one degree too fucking painful. you feel overwhelmed with hurt and self pity. that's what my heart has felt like for the past two weeks. i know im doing it all to myself. i probably just made up this whole thing in my head.
anyway, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment