Sunday, January 9, 2011

relaxing sunday

(via)
i had a productive day today. i woke up with a migraine and figured the day would be shit, but after i took my prescription migraine medicine i felt pretty good within an hour. i hung out at my parents house today. i made chocolate chip cookies with my mom and then played super nintendo for a while with my sister. i finally gave my dad the louis ck dvd i forgot to give him on christmas day. my mom makes these things called cheesy rice roll ups which she made for dinner tonight. they sound and look so disgusting, but i love them. they are crepes filled with rice ( and ground beef which mine didnt have) and then they have some mixture poured over them that contains mushroom soup and cheese. then its cooked in the oven for a while. she gave me some to take home so i'm excited for lunch tomorrow already.
when i got home i just did some laundry, took charlee out a few hundred times and read. i'm reading this book, "Please Kill Me", the oral history of punk rock. it's a really interesting. i kind of want to read more now, so see ya.
oh one more thing- 2011 so far is pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment