Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

after baking mini apple pies for three hours, driving an hour and half, stuffing my face all day and chugging wine, then driving an hour and a half back, i'm home in my cozy apartment laying on the couch in my sweats. i love hanging out with my family. i don't think anyone's family is as fun as mine. this year was the first year we didn't have to go to two separate dinners, which made it even better.not to say i don't miss the side of my family we didn't see tonight. but christmas is a month away.

i was thinking about things i am thankful for on my drive home. i honestly have too much to be thankful for. i am in such a good place in my life right now. every time i would go to my uncle dennis's house he would always show me his music magazine The Big Takeover and lend me band biography books. i have always had this crazy appreciation for people who can create music. i love making all types of things but music is the one thing i can't. i can't even sing. i just think it's so awesome that someone can visualize sounds and then someone write lyrics that fit. i just wouldn't even know where to begin. i am thankful that musicians exist and share their creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment