Sunday, April 24, 2011

carrie bradshaw

(via)
i have been watching a lot of sex and the city lately because it's on e! all the time. i miss this show so much. it definitely has it's cheesy moments, but it also at times is more real and relate-able than any other tv show.
i felt inspired after watching an episode today where Carrie doesn't have enough money to buy her apartment from Aiden. Even though she doesn't endless amounts of money at her disposal she is still able to get by and do what she loves for her career. i can't stand my job anymore. it feels like i'm working so hard and getting no where. what is this for? my job is not satisfying to me and it does not make me happy. i want to find a job doing something i love. i have so many talents and untapped potential just waiting to get out. i'm spending 80% of my weeks (95% now that i have to work weekeds for mday) doing something i dont care about and getting nothing out of it.
taking carrie as my inspiration i am going to start working hard to find out what i love and develop skills that will help get me there. i need to stop wasting my life. it's my life. i'm going to make it exactly what i want it to be, no more waiting. i'm breaking out of my comfort zone. im going to put a goal together and set up check points so this really happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment