Wednesday, April 13, 2011

teeth

today i finally got my wisdom teeth removed. it was kind of scary, especially hearing them crack my teeth, but it didn't take too long and the extraction itself didn't hurt. it was a little freaky thinking in the middle of it that there's no way they can stop now if i wanted them to. i thought he was having trouble with each tooth so he was just loosening each one and then coming back to it later, but then he said "one more to go". i couldn't believe the other three were already out.

i got home a few hours ago and i have just been laying in bed watching tv. my sister stopped over and we watched the teen mom 2 dr drew after show. my mom made me vegetable soup for dinner, but it stung a lot trying to eat it. plus my mouth keeps bleeding so it wasn't very appetizing. i feel like my stomach must be just full of blood.

so far it's not too bad, but my mouth is really sore. hopefully i can find something good to watch on netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment