Sunday, August 28, 2011

huge updates

so much has happened in the past week! i got the job! i put in my two weeks notice at FTD. i also signed a lease for an apartment in downtown AH. i feel like i havent stopped smiling this whole week. my friends have been awesome lately too. i just couldn't be any happier with all these new changes! this is what i've been aching for over the past months. i knew it would happen. & it did! everything's falling into place for me.

i also found out that the one guy liked me too. although it doesn't really change much since he won't hang out with me bc his friends don't like me. it's bs but i can't let one stupid thing get me down when i have so much amazingness going on in my life. september is going to be a great month for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment