Monday, August 1, 2011

finally

(via)

a long standing "friendship" that was only hindering my happiness ended on friday. instead of being sad and regretful about 10 years going down the drain, i actually feel a great weight lifted off me. the end was a long time coming. i have the opportunity to counter attack, but i choose to keep silent. i don't want to per-long the ending. i just want it over.
she was probably the utmost selfish and negative person i've ever met who literally cannot function in the real world. these are things i dont need in my life. i feel that i'm growing older and i have much more mature friends (who talk about pooing out the black piece on the bottom of a banana skin). ok my other friends aren't necessarily more mature, but they make me happy and i love them. why wouldn't i surround myself with people who make me a better person and care about me and are true friends with good souls?

No comments:

Post a Comment