Sunday, July 31, 2011

shoes

i have been pretty broke lately so i am trying to appreciate some of the things i already have. i was helping my mom and dad clean out the basement yesterday and my mom gave me this little shelf. it's like a bookcase or vhs holder, but i was able to perfectly fit all of my heels on it! it looks like i need one more pair ;)
putting all my shoes out on display like this makes me realize that i have enough "things" and i need to start making use of what i have instead of buying more when i'm bored. i'm a creative person so i should have no trouble mixing and matching outfits and accessories i currently own to freshen up my played out go tos.
my next step is finding a cheap, cute way to display all of my jewelery and purses that won't clutter up my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment